All courses include:
• The LEGO® Education learning philosophy.
• Tools for effective curriculum planning.
• Hands-on experience with LEGO® Education products.
• A LEGO® Education Certificate of Completion.
• Access to an exclusive teacher community.
• A teacher resource box.
Hands-on approach to learning
Participants will gain experience with LEGO Education resources through hands-on workshops. They will practice facilitation, learn how to maximise the output of each lesson, and explore new classroom techniques to include creativity and problem solving skills.
Participants will have an opportunity to share their own classroom experiences as well as gather knowledge from facilitators who are experienced in using a hands-on approach to learning.
Tools for curriculum planning
Facilitators will assist participants in learning how to apply LEGO Education resources to meet relevant curriculum objectives. All courses can be tailored to meet specific educational needs.