Seven easy to follow training activities providing a step-by-step introduction to the Green City for MINDSTORMS. Ideal preparation for robotics competitions. Comprehensive teacher notes included. Provides up to 45 hours tuition.
- Covers key areas in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Literacy
- Design, build and present robots that can be tested and developed to perform specific tasks
- Experiment with speed and distance whilst exploring the effects of friction
- Develop research skills, make predictions and draw conclusions
- Excercise problem-solving and team-working skills