One day a railway, the next a road system – this set allows children to explore and experiment with different forms of transportation. The wagons make a realistic “tat-tat-tat” sound when driving along the rails. The set features two double-sided building illustration cards packed with ideas. Also includes special elements such as decorated bricks, flowers, flags, doors and windows. Includes large storage box.
- Exploring movement and transportation
- Exploring how to build tracks and pathways
- Exploring shapes, order and sequences
- Experimenting with cause and effect
- Finding out how things work