...but sometimes it’s difficult for students to get started, or to find words that match their imagination. The new StoryStarter concept from LEGO® Education is the helping hand that kick-starts their creativity and boosts their literacy skills. Students work together to build better stories with LEGO® bricks and figures, utilizing the concept’s unique software to visualize and communicate their achievements.
StoryStarter is a hands-on tool that inspires students to collaborate while creating and communicating stories using LEGO bricks as their tools. It is an innovative way of teaching a wide range of essential skills. It;
– Strengthens literacy skills improving writing, language, and reading abilities.
– Enhances communication skills, including speaking, listening, and presentation capabilities.
– Improves collaboration skills and enhances students’ ability to work in teams.
– Strengthens comprehension skills and enables students to compose new stories or analyze existing ones.
– Integrates the use of digital tools via the unique StoryVisualizer Software.
Available in: English UK, English US, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian.
Contact your local distributor to find out more about StoryStarter availability.