The StoryVisualizer app is a touch-screen version of the PC and Mac software. The app is available both in an iOS and Android version.
The tablet software is identical to the StoryVisualizer Software, but has optimised for touch-screen. Teachers can download the PDF version of the StoryStarter Curriculum Pack.
1. Import photos to use in the story.
2. Choose a background to use in the scene.
3. Add actions and effects to bring it to life.
>> Have you downloaded and used the new StoryVisualizer app on your tablet? Has this changed how students capture and create their stories?
Share your experience with fellow teachers in the Community today.
4. Include speech and thoughts as narrative.
5. Edit, save and export your creation.
See how StoryStarter supports your teaching with bricks, software and a teacher's guide.
Contact your local distributor to order StoryStarter for your school.