The StoryVisualizer App allows students to document and present their stories. Using the camera students can take images of their storied creations and import them into the App.
The App allows the users to select from a variety of pre-existing writing templates or to customize their own.
1. Import photos to use in the story.
2. Choose a background to use in the scene.
3. Add actions and effects to bring it to life.
>> Have you downloaded and used the new StoryVisualizer app on your tablet? Has this changed how students capture and create their stories?
Share your experience with fellow teachers in the Community today.
4. Include speech and thoughts as narrative.
5. Edit, save and export your creation.
See how StoryStarter supports your teaching with bricks, software and a teacher's guide.
Contact your local distributor to order StoryStarter for your school.