Take a moment to answer these questions.
- What are some ways of determining whether a movement is precise?
- How might you graph values to represent real-life movement?
Build a smart yoga ring.
- Done! I have built my yoga ring.
Practice one yoga move.
- I am performing my first move with my yoga ring.
- I can see the data on the line graph.
Practice another yoga move.
- I am doing my second move with my yoga ring.
- I can see new data on the line graph.
Follow the graph.
- I have adjusted my program to graph 2 values.
- I have tried to follow the graph.
- I have answered these questions:
- How precise were my movements?
- Why was that?
How well did you do?
How would you summarise your experiment?
- In your own words, explain pitch, roll and yaw.
- How much have you tested the precision of your yoga ring? What did you do well?