Take a moment to answer these questions.
- What is potential energy?
- How high can you jump?
- How can you measure the height of a jump?
- How much (potential) energy is that?
Build a smart kettlebell!
- Done! I have built my kettlebell.
Practice your jumps.
- I know how to jump with the kettlebell.
- I am able to use the program and the graph to determine how high I have jumped.
Measure your potential energy.
- I am able to display my potential energy in my program.
Does your potential energy change?
Answer This Question
- Do you have more or less potential energy when you jump with your rucksack on?
How well did you do?
How would you summarise your experiment?
- What did you do well? Was there anything that you could have done better?