Designed for primary school classrooms, the WeDo 2.0 Core Set is a hands-on solution that enhances pupils' curiosity and skills in computing and science. The set is delivered in a storage bin along with sorting trays, labels, a Smarthub, a Medium Motor, Motion Sensor, a Tilt Sensor, and enough building elements for two pupils.
The accompanying desktop and tablet supported software provides an easy-to-use programming environment and includes the WeDo 2.0 Curriculum Pack, which covers life, physical, earth, and space sciences, as well as engineering. The accompanying eLearning program helps teachers to become confident users of the WeDo 2.0 Core Set.
Key learning values:
- Investigating, modelling and designing solutions
- Engage pupils in science by making it real and relevant
- Basic computing skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
Why buy WeDo 2.0:
- Available on both desktop and tablet devices
- Integrated documentation tool to document projects: pictures, screen shots, videos, and written text
- Inbuilt assessment
- Sturdy storage box and sorting tray for easy classroom management
Please check our system requirements to ensure your device(s) are compatible with the WeDo 2.0 solution before you purchase.