The EV3 Coding Activities curriculum pack provides extensive content for teachers to deliver Digital Technologies, providing ample cross-curricular opportunities in Design and Technology, Science, and Mathematics.
Engage your students with real-world examples, enabling them to apply and develop their programming knowledge to topics such as vehicle reversing warning systems, keyless ignition systems, and cruise control. The activities are delivered in PDF format for easy printing, and will help teachers inspire students to discover the importance of coding in our everyday lives.
Download the EV3 Coding Activities from LEGOeducation.com.au/downloads.
- Develop computational thinking skills through coding solving real world problems.
- Create algorithms (a series of ordered steps) to solve a problem.
- Optimise performance of programs by prioritising criteria, testing, and revising.
- MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set (45544)
- LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Software (desktop/laptop) or EV3 Programming App (tablet).
Download the software or app from LEGOeducation.com.au/downloads.
* Please note that the sample programs can only be used in the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Software (i.e. desktop/laptop only).
To get the best start with the EV3 Coding Activities, we encourage you to download the sample program that fit your needs and language. Please beware that sample programs can only be downloaded and used on desktops. Sample programs are available in the following languages:
English AU .zip file 122 KB
The maximum quantity of an item that can purchased in each transaction is 99.
To inquire about purchasing more than 99 of one item, please call 800-362-4308.
To inquire about purchasing more than 99 of one item, please call 800-362-4738.