Connecting via Bluetooth
1. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on in your device settings.
2. Create or open a project in the SPIKE™ App.
3. Click/tap the Hub icon on the Programming Canvas.
4. Hold down the Center Button to turn on your Hub.
5. Press your Hub’s Bluetooth Button to enable Bluetooth.
6. Wait for your Hub to appear in the list of Bluetooth devices. If your Hub is brand new, it’ll appear with the default name “LEGO Hub” until you give it a unique name.
7. Click/tap the “Connect” button next to your Hub’s name to start connecting.
8. Click/tap the “Select” button to confirm.
That’s it! Your Hub will display a Bluetooth icon and play a sound to let you know that you’ve successfully connected.