Foul! It is a free kick!
Build Your Goal
- Building instructions, pages 56 - 84
This futuristic goal is a double-decker! The top goal is worth 2 points.
Give it a go!
Experiment 1: Red Shoe (90 Degrees)
- Pull the lever back and place the ball on the penalty spot.
- Where do you think the ball will go?
- Let go of the lever and find out!
Experiment 2: Yellow Shoe (45 Degrees)
- Predict the angle at which the ball will travel and write it on your worksheet.
Experiment 3: Purple Shoe (25 Degrees)
- Again, predict where you think the ball will go.
What did you find out?
- Which force(s) did you observe?
- Was there a pattern?
- Could you predict what would happen next?