Watch the Ice Hockey Game
- What is ice hockey?
- How does the puck move?
Build the Ice Hockey Player and Goal
- Building instructions book ‘A’, pages 12 - 26
- Place your models on a smooth surface about 1 foot apart.
- How does each model use a push or pull force?
- Take turns making shots as the player.
- Take turns blocking shots as the goalie.
- Take shots with a slow, medium, and fast push force.
- Record 1 point each time you score a goal!
- Explain how various forces make better shots or blocks.