- What models do you remember building?
- Which ones worked best for you?
- Would you like to build any of them again?
How will you do it?
- Watch the video. What kinds of relay races do you see?
- How can you move an object without touching it with your hands?
- What ideas do you have for a relay race?
Design and Build
- Invent something that can use a push or a pull to pass the ‘baton’ without using your hands.
- Sketch your idea, then build it.
- Use parts of the models that You have built before or invent something new.
Ready to race?
- Test your model with your partner. Is there anything you should change?
- Get ready for the class relay race!
- On your mark, get set, go!
To the finish line!
- How did you do?
- Explain how your model works.