Take a moment to answer these questions.
- How are kinetic and potential energy related?
- Do you know of any obstacle course games?
Think of an obstacle course game that you could build.
- I've described 2 - 3 obstacle course games that I could build models of.
- I've described where the transfer of potential energy to kinetic energy can be observed in each of the games.
Choose, build and name your model.
- I've started to build my chosen model.
- I've come up with a name for my model.
Program and test your model.
- I've programmed my model.
- I’m able to log and display energy values.
- I can show that I've improved my results during testing.
- I've presented my model to my classmates.
How well did you do?
Are you pleased with how your model performed?
Is there anything that you could have done better?
Congratulations! You’re now an obstacle course ninja!