LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Space Challenge
Key Learning Values
- Develop solutions to specific real-life problems
- Develop STEM skills within a space setting
LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Space Challenge lessons are designed to fit within your class time and bring real-world scenarios to life. Pupils explore problems that space researchers are actually trying to solve.
- The seven missions challenge pupils to apply and creatively adapt programming and problem solving skills to construct robots that solve actual space exploration challenges.
- The nine individual Learning Missions encourage pupils to investigate, observe, calculate, and apply knowledge to solve specific tasks.
- Three research projects were co-developed with NASA and are designed to familiarize students with the planning process for space exploration.
In addition to the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set (45544) and LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Software, the Space Challenge curriculum requires the EV3 Space Exploration Set (45570). Download the curriculum and software here
Where do I start?
Select your Space Challenge Curriculum inside the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Software.
Please find the Teacher Introduction and curriculum grid below