Take a moment to answer these questions.
- How are kinetic and potential energy related?
- Do you know of any obstacle course games?
Think about an obstacle course game you could build.
- I've described 2 - 3 obstacle course games that I could build models of.
- I've described where the transfer of potential energy to kinetic energy can be observed in each game.
Choose, build, and name your model.
- I've started building my chosen model.
- I've come up with a name for my model.
Program and test your model.
- I've programmed my model.
- I can log and display energy values.
- I can show that I've improved my results during testing.
- I've presented my model to my classmates.
How well did you do?
- Are you pleased with your model's performance?
- Is there anything that you could’ve done better?
Congratulations! You are now a Ninja of obstacle courses.