Take a moment to answer these questions.
- What's potential energy?
- How high can you jump?
- How can you measure the height of a jump?
- How much (potential) energy is that?
Build a smart kettlebell!
- Done! I've built my kettlebell.
Practice your jumps.
- I know how to jump with the kettlebell.
- I can use the program and the graph to determine how high I've jumped.
Measure your potential energy.
- I can display my potential energy in my program.
Does your potential energy change?
- I can answer this question:
- Do you have more or less potential energy when you jump with your backpack on?
How well did you do?
- How would you summarize your experiment?
- What did you do well? Is there anything you could’ve done better?