Grants and Funding
Use these resources and opportunities to fund your LEGO Education learning experience.
Are you seeking funding to bring LEGO Education solutions to your classroom? LEGO Education seeks to help support individuals, schools, and school districts with their grants and funding opportunities. Our staff has robust knowledge surrounding grants and federal funding opportunities, and are ready to support partners through the brainstorming, solutioning, and process of obtaining funding.
- Improving instruction and student engagement in STEM by expanding high-quality STEM courses
- Providing hands-on learning opportunities in STEM with products and solutions that support inquiry-based and active learning
- Using the funds to support the participation of students in STEM nonprofit competitions, such as robotics
- Integrating other academic subjects into STEM subject programs
- Creating or enhancing STEM specialty schools
- Integrating classroom-based, afterschool, and informal STEM instruction
We know you work hard to bring engaging, inspiring classroom experiences to your students. We want to make funding your STEM projects simpler. Consider one of the options below.
- DonorsChoose.org. With DonorsChoose.org you can fund your classroom materials through community donations.
- Grant Writing. With the guide below, you can prepare a grant application showing the strong outcomes that LEGO Education will bring to your classroom.
- Funding. Did you know you can also fund your STEM projects with Title I, II, III, IV funds along with IDEA and Perkins funds? It’s true! Click “Learn More” to see how it applies specifically.
LEGO® Education is committed to helping educators learn about grants to help grant writers, like you, be successful. This section provides you with support in identifying a grant, understanding what to include about the LEGO® Education solution that fits your needs, and additional support for writing your grant.
While we are not a grant provider, we are excited to provide assistance in project design, solution implementation, grant narrative feedback, and general questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.