- Watch the video.
- How were the people moving?
How will you do it?
- How can you use what you've already learned about forces and motion to create mechanisms that imitate some of the movements you saw in the video?
- How could you build an animated cheering crowd of Minifigures?
Design and Build
- Discuss with your partner what you want to build.
- Build a moving model with at least one mechanism that represents a cheering crowd or celebration.
- Test your model with your partner.
- How could it be even better?
- Get ready for a big class celebration!
What did you find out?
- What did you make?
- Explain how your model works.