Personalized and Responsive Coaching
LEGO Education coaching supports classroom learning experiences that are meaningful, socially interactive, actively engaging, iterative, and joyful. Coaching offers teachers a highly-effective opportunity to transfer professional learning to individual teaching environments.
Lesson Delivery Coaching
LEGO® Education lesson-delivery coaching builds the STEAM skills and teaching habits teachers need to deliver impactful learning experiences.
- A collaborative, highly-responsive, individualized, one-to-one cycle (max. 4 teachers per day).
- Interactive, in-class coaching with activities such as coach-led model teaching, co-teaching, real-time coaching, or observation and post-lesson feedback.
- Occurs during class with students.
Lesson Preparation and Reflection
Lesson Preparation and Reflection Coaching
LEGO® Education lesson-preparation and reflection coaching enables teachers to create and refine learning experiences.
- A group-based, tailored coaching cycle (up to 10 teachers).
- Teachers set and achieve goals that match their shared interests and needs.
- Remote or on-site delivery.
- Group learning that motivates and builds momentum, while promoting accountability, idea sharing, and peer feedback.
More Learning Options
LEGO® Education is not an accredited institution. Those who wish to learn more about professional development credits or professional learning credits should contact their school or district for more information.