In this lesson, you will:
- Build a LEGO model
- Connect your model to your device
- Program the motor to turn at different speeds
It is a hot day. Max and Mia’s science lab is too warm.
They want to build a fan to cool down the science lab.
Max and Mia need your help!
2. Build your model
3. Connect your model to your device
4. Program your model
Make the fan turn.
- Create the program as shown.
- Explain to each other how the fan works.
5. Help Max and Mia further (optional):
- Make the fan turn at different speeds. Then make it stop.
- Program the fan to do other things.
You did it!