In this lesson, you will:
- Build a LEGO model
- Connect your model to your device
- Program the Motion Sensor to detect motion
Max and Mia want to throw a surprise party for a friend.
They do not know when the friend will come to their house.
They need a device to warn them.
They want to build a spy robot.
Max and Mia need your help!
2. Build your model
3. Connect your model to your device
4. Program your model
Make the robot play a sound when it detects motion.
- Create the program as shown.
- Explain to each other how the robot works.
5. Help Max and Mia further (optional):
- Record your own sound and make the robot play it.
- Program the robot to do other things.
You did it!