LEGO® Technic™ Small Hub
The LEGO® Technic™ Small Hub is a simple-to-use brick-shaped programmable control unit featuring two input/output ports for connecting sensors and motors. It has an intuitive light and button interface, and works in streaming mode. All of the SPIKE Essential intelligent hardware components have been developed as Technic elements. A bridge pin element makes it easy to connect them to models built using the stackable LEGO System building platform.
• Two input/output ports
• Six-axis Gyro Sensor (three-axis accelerometer and three-axis gyroscope)
• One-button interface with light indicator
• Device connectivity using USB and Bluetooth Low Energy
• MicroPython operating system
• A Technic build geometry that allows for versatile building and easy integration into model