LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Software Update
- Simplified brick firmware update dialog
- Software update check now returns new firmware versions (in addition to application updates)
- Numerous content pack updates
- Brick Firmware 1.09E
- (Windows) Improved support for high resolution displays by scaling application according to OS settings
- Fixed translation of “Keep Alive” in Danish
- Updated User Guides for version 1.2
- New version of Silverlight is included in the installer
- Fix for Variable names not showing up
- UX fix for tabbed switch
- Improved Firmware Update tool
- Auto check for Firmware update online
- Fix for high res screens (not Retina)
- Various content bug fixes
- EV3 Brick Firmware 1.09E
- Updated Lobby menu structure (English-US version only)
- LE Community live feeds in Lobby (English-US version only)
- Addition of Get Started lesson plan (English-US version only)
- Addition of Assessing Student Creativity tool (English-US version only)
For EV3 users who are running LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Software v1.0.0, v1.0.1 or v1.1, there is now a software update patch available which fixes the following bugs:
- Fixed Bluetooth crashing in various ways on OSX Yosemite (10.10)
- Fixed crash when trying to configure boolean array value on array operations->logic blocks
- Fixed crash in activity editor when two slides in a row used a table
- Fixed crash that could occur when you copy/pasted multiple switch blocks at the same time
- Fixed crash that could occur opening a programme that had had a geometrically large/spread out diagram or making/opening a My Block from such a programme
- Improved/fixed data logging support for third party sensors
- Fixed some blocks not being interruptible when in a loop (Loop for iterations, Loop For Time, any Rotations Comparison)
- Video player now automatically exits full screen mode at the end of playing a video
New EV3 firmware v1.07E included.
The EV3 Software will automatically detect the new v1.1.1 update patch and direct you to the right download link matching your installed language version and operating system. Alternatively, you can download the required patch using the below links. Please ensure to select the correct operating system and language version. For further support, please refer to this update documentation (FAQs).
Download Resources For Free
Everything you need to bring LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 to life in the classroom.
LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Software
LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Curriculum
Student ready curriculum covering STEM subjects and Computer Science.
LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 eLearning
Online eLearning program taking you from complete beginner to classroom-ready.