Build To Launch: A STEAM Exploration Series
In collaboration with NASA and the Artemis I Mission
Taking STEAM Learning to new heights! LEGO® Education is teaming up with NASA and the Artemis I team to bring students and teachers an out-of-this-world STEAM learning series. Build to Launch is an exploration of the technology, STEAM concepts and careers behind the Artemis I mission to the Moon. Join the all new LEGO® Space Team and their Artemis I team counterparts for a 10-week interactive digital learning adventure. Each episode students will find themselves in the shoes of NASA engineers, scientists, and of course astronauts. Through open ended lessons students will get hands-on and solve similar problems the Artemis I team faces as they build towards launch.
Download the Build to Launch Teacher Resource Guide today and start planning for mission success.
Based on STEAM practices and standards, the lessons are designed so each student can:
- Ask questions and define problems
- Plan and carry out investigations
- Develop and use models
- Meet design constraints
- Evaluate competing design solution
- Iteratively test and modify designs
- Communicate best fit solutions
- Explore cause and effects
- Investigate systems and system models
- Understand structure and function