Placing an Order
If you are a US resident, please follow the instructions listed below.
If you are not a US resident, please contact your local distributor.
Our warehouse personnel and customer service center staff are in the office Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. eastern time.
- Telephone ordering and customer support are available during the hours specified above.
- Web orders via this website may be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Holidays – The office is closed on some national holidays, including Thanksgiving and Christmas. There will be messaging in the Shopping Cart letting you know if there will be a delay in the shipping of your order. Orders placed during that time will be shipped after the break.
Orders marked as tax-exempt will not ship unless the organization is registered with LEGO® Education as tax exempt.
- Email: orders@LEGOeducation.us (Please include your order confirmation number in the email.)
- Toll-free Fax: 888-534-6784
- Mail: LEGO Education, 501 Boylston Street Suite 4103, Boston Massachusetts, 02116
Upon receipt of this document, we will remove tax from your initial order and mark your account as tax exempt. Thereafter, when you place an order online, and the order is shipped to the tax-exempt organization, you will not be charged sales tax. Note: You must sign in to your LEGO ID when placing an order so we will recognize you. If guest checkout is used, the order will show tax.
If you have previously placed an online order and your tax-exempt certificate is on file, you will not be charged sales tax. Note: You must sign in to your LEGO ID when placing an order. Please do not use guest checkout.
- The order must be paid for with organization funds
- A residential address cannot be used as the ship to.
- If required by the state you are ordering for, please sign and date the state level tax-exempt form.
Billing and Payment Methods
When your order is shipped, you will be billed the total amount of all shipped items plus shipping and handling charges and applicable sales tax. Items not in stock at the time of the initial shipment will not be billed until they are shipped. Subsequent shipments will be invoiced separately.
All prices, taxes, and shipping and handling charges are in U.S. dollars.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
LEGO® Education gladly accepts purchase orders if you or your organization have a qualifying purchase order document. Purchase orders may be submitted online, or emailed to orders@LEGOeducation.us.
Orders Exempt from Sales Tax
Ordering for a tax-exempt organization? Learn more about tax-exempt status in the section above.
Where is My Order?
In-stock items normally ship from our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours of your order. (Orders placed after [business hours](#Business Hours) on Fridays, during the weekend, or on holidays normally ship the next business day.) When your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. This email is generally sent around 6:30 p.m. eastern time.
If your order has been delayed, it may be due to one or more of the following:
- One or more of the items on your order is out of stock. We usually ship in-stock items right away and then ship the out-of-stock items at a later date.
- Peak seasons sometimes cause a short delay in order shipment.
Problem with My Order
Order is delayed – Contact us
Problems after delivery – Carefully inspect the contents of your order upon delivery. Small items may have settled and may be hidden at the bottom of the box. If you find a problem, please contact us immediately. We want to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
- Damaged items – Keep all packaging material for inspection by the carrier.
- Need to return merchandise? – Contact us first! We will give you a Return Authorization Number.
- Missing items – The item may have been out of stock (or back ordered).
In addition to ordering our products online, you may order by telephone, fax, or mail.
- Online – Shop Online
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – Call toll-free at 800-362-4308. Our friendly staff is in the office Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. eastern time. The office is closed on most national holidays.
- Fax – Use our toll-free fax number, 888-534-6784, to fax us your purchase order.
- Mail – Send your purchase order to:
501 Boylston Street, Suite 4103
Boston, MA 02116
To pay with a purchase order, create an account and place items you wish to purchase in your cart. At checkout, select the "Pay by Purchase Order" option. You must complete the field “School / Organization” in order to proceed to pay by purchase order. If you are a tax exempt organization, please make sure you also upload your tax exempt document. Please see “tax exempt status” for more details.
Do not use guest checkout.
Generally, schools qualify for net 60 terms and may pay with a purchase order. (Payments must be made in 60 days.)
If this is the first online order that will bill to your school or district:
- Create an account. Do not use guest checkout.
- Place your order using a purchase order as the payment method and then:
a) Upload your Purchase Order online when prompted to during checkout.
b) Make sure to upload any relevant tax-exempt documents.
If you would like, Purchase Orders may also be emailed using the information below. Please note processing time may be longer.
Email for purchase orders only: email@example.com
Learn more about tax-exempt status and billing and payment methods in the sections above.
Request a Quote
LEGO® Education consultants are available to provide quotes on products and orders. To request a quote from your local representative, complete the following steps:
- Add the selected product(s) to your cart.
- Click "Request Quote".
- Fill out the form.
- Click SUBMIT.