BricQ Motion Prime
- LEGO® EducationBricQ Motion Prime
- Play “Student”
To fully understand and support your students’ needs during a LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime lesson, we encourage you to explore and work hands-on from a student’s perspective.
Learning in Action
In the Gymnast lesson, student pairs build a gymnast-powered car and learn how it moves. In this lesson, your students will:
- Explore the motion of a "gymnast" (i.e., pendulum) on wheels and
explain how it demonstrates Newton’s three laws of motion
- Predict how the forces acting on an object can change its motion
Next Generation Science Standards
- MS-PS2-2 2: Plan an investigation to provide evidence that the change in an object’s motion depends on the sum of the forces on the object and the mass of the object.
International Society for Technology in Education
- 4c: Develop & test prototypes
- 6c: Clear & effective communication
- 7c: Contribute constructively to project teams
- ELA-LITERACY.SL6.1: Engage effectively in a range of collaborative discussions (one-on-one, in groups, and teacher-led) with diverse partners on grade 6 topics, texts, and issues, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly.
Standards Mapping to All Unit Plans