This set conforms to national curriculum standards, and contains challenge and learning missions based around the theme of space. Three research projects, co-developed with space experts, provide rich opportunities for students to explore and create innovative solutions to current space exploration topics.
The set includes three learning mats, a challenge mat, dual lock tape, and all of the LEGO elements required to build the challenge models. The accompanying digital content provides student-ready materials, teacher notes, and building instructions.
Requires the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Core Set.
Includes 1418 bricks and below elements:
- Three 2' x 3' learning mats
- One 4' x 6' challenge mat
- Dual lock tape
KEY LEARNING VALUES
Use the Space Challenge Set to teach your students STEM concepts in a fun, structured way for your students to learn how to:
• Solve real-world problems
• Develop solutions through teamwork
• Build, test and evaluate robots
• Experience hands-on programming and working with sensors, motors as well as intelligent units
Download software, curriculum and eLearning for LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 for free.