STEAM Park builds on every child’s natural curiosity and desire to create, explore, and investigate the world of early science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) through creative play. The possibilities are endless, as you work with them to construct a STEAM Park full of dynamic moving rides, fun games, and scenes using the special selection of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks. With every trip to STEAM Park, children grow their understanding of gears, motion, measurement, and solving problems together in a fun and engaging way.
- 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats, and figures
- 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
- STEAM Park Teacher Guide with 8 STEAM lessons for free download
- 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
- A selection of online learn-to-build mini animations
- Full day Face-to-Face training
KEY LEARNING VALUES
• Cause and effect
• Observing and describing
• Problem solving
• Developing imagination
• Creating representations
Download Teacher Guide and additional activities for free.