Competency-based learning courses
Facilitating Project-Based Learning with LEGO® Education SPIKE Prime
The LEGO® Education Competency-Based Course teaches the following skills:
- Identify key characteristics and benefits of project-based learning.
- Identify characteristics and benefits of effective lesson and materials management.
- Chunk and sequence learning into manageable and cohesive parts that lead to a final project.
- Plan required steps, time, and materials, addressing any logistical challenges.
- Design and adapt learning experiences and instruction to differentiate for students’ needs.
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware and software that are affecting student progress.
- Guide students in developing real-life applications that connect to prior learning and other curricula.
- Check for/build student understanding before, during, and at the conclusion of lessons.
LEGO® Education Professional Development
Discover our personalized, competency-based professional learning program that inspires and actively engages teachers in facilitating playful hands-on STEAM learning.
Facilitated learning provides full-day training courses led by a LEGO Education certified trainer.